1. Are refunds available?
- Yes, refund requests will be accepted and processed until July 31, 2021. At 12:00 am (EST) at the start of August 1, 2021, requests for refunds will not be honored. Please note that this is a measure of caution we have employed as we honor responsibilities and agreements we have made to our exhibit and conference providers.
- Please be advised that we charge a standard $10.00 processing fee for every registration refunded. This includes pre-conference registrations. For example: two registrations made together will have $20.00 deducted from the total refund amount.
- To request a refund, please send an email to admin@G3Conference.com with the names of registrants that need refunds. Please note that a notification email will be sent to the original email address used to register.
- There are circumstances that arise beyond the control of our attendees or our ministry. In the event of severe weather conditions (such as ice, snow, hurricanes, etc.), we will review our refund policy and will inform our attendees who cannot attend if changes are made.
- For promotions, free tickets cannot be refunded. If an attendee purchases one paid registration and receives a free one, we will not transfer or refund the second one (if they cannot attend, it will be voided). The principal buyer’s information is considered the paid registration.
- We do not facilitate registration transfers for the next conference.
2. Is there a schedule of events posted?
- We have not yet confirmed a fixed schedule nor session titles. We are working diligently to confirm schedules and sessions with our speakers and vendors as we navigate this unique season of restrictions, travel plans, and schedules. We will publish a complete schedule closer to the event.
- For those planning their travel, we are happy to provide approximate times to aid travel plans. Please be advised that we operate on Eastern Standard Time. On Thursday, September 30th, we are aiming to open registration at 7:30 am for our attendees. We usually end at 7:00 pm. On Friday, October 1st, we usually start the conference at 8:45 am and end at 7:00 pm. On Saturday, October 2nd, we usually start the day at 8:45 am and end no later than 2:00 pm to give our attendees time to travel and rest for the upcoming Lord’s Day.
3. What is included in my conference registration?
- Registrations include a three-day pass to the national conference. Attendees are welcome to exit and re-enter all three days as long as they have their attendee badges. Our security protocols include checking attendees for their badges and we urge all of our attendees to have their badges visible at all times. If an attendee loses, damages, or misplaces their badge, they will need to check-in to the registration table and have another one made for them.
- All attendees are responsible for securing their own food, accommodations, and transportation.
4. Is there a dress code?
We do not have set dress code requirements, but we ask for all of our attendees, vendors, exhibitors, and staff to be mindful and considerate to dress appropriately. In years past, our attendees have tended to wear business casual. Please keep in mind that this year, the conference will be held in late September/early October instead of winter in January — please dress accordingly. The Georgia World Congress Center conference center is a massive venue which will include walking to and from the exhibit hall, auditorium, and breakout rooms. Please wear comfortable shoes.
5. Will there be coffee/food available?
Yes. There will be food vendors available inside the conference center for quick snacks, meals, and refreshments. Additionally, the GWCC is centrally located in Atlanta. Centennial Olympic Park is adjacent to our venue and restaurants within walking distance.
6. Is parking a separate cost?
Yes. The G3 Conference itself does not charge for parking, but the conference venue will. There are parking garages and spaces throughout the Georgia World Congress Center campus and the adjacent CNN building, Mercedes-Benz stadium, and Centennial Olympic Park (all with varying parking fees depending on location).
7. Will masks/social distancing be required during the conference?
No. We have received confirmation with a State Executive Order and from our conference organizers that we are free to operate with no COVID-19 restrictions, including masks and physical distancing. However, we will still uphold sanitary requirements and encourage our attendees to be mindful of their own health prior to or during the conference event. If an attendee would like to wear a mask and/or maintain physical distancing, we respect those decisions as well and will not hinder them.
8. Is the pre-conference and general conference restricted to pastors or ministers only?
No. Both the pre-conference and the general conference are open to anyone wishing to attend. Although the pre-conference material for 2021 is geared specifically towards pastors and their pastoral ministry, we welcome everyone who would like to attend. In the past, attendees to the general conference have ranged from newborns to seniors and laypeople to ministers. We do encourage our attendees to consider their own mobility needs and secure arrangements should needs arise.
9. How many people are expected to attend the conference?
Right now, we are estimating a total of 6,000+ people. Of course, the final number will fluctuate depending on cancellations and registrations.
10. I can’t attend the conference, but would like to transfer my registration to someone else. Can I do that?
We are limited in the volume of registration transfers we can accommodate. We have encountered issues in past conferences regarding incomplete, missing, or incorrect registrations due to transfers. If an attendee cannot attend the conference, we will offer a partial refund (with the standard $10 processing fee per registration withheld from the total refund amount) before the refund deadline.
- Our security team will be checking attendees for their conference badges. If you do not have one, you will be directed back to the registration table to secure one.
- Per our security policy, we do not permit anyone to leave their personal belongings in their seat to “reserve” it. Any belongings left after a plenary or breakout session will be gathered and collected in a lost-and-found box.
- We do not permit anyone to carry firearms or weapons in the premises. We reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals who disobey this policy.
- We do not permit for luggage to be left unattended. Please secure your belongings and luggage with your person at all times.
- Children and minors must be with their parents or guardians at all times.
- We cannot officially recommend AirBnBs or other lodging options that are not included in our hotel list. It is the attendee’s responsibility to secure their accommodations and review their specific policies.
- For international attendees who require an invitation letter, please send us an email at admin@G3Conference.com for information to secure one. Please be advised that international attendees are responsible for all travel requirements and lodging, transportation, and other incidentals.